Personal Information Collected and How We Use It
We only use your contact details to answer to your messages or to send you our newsletter, in case you subscribe to receive it. You can always choose to unsubscribe from the newsletter or request us by email to delete your comments. We never disclose, sell or share your contact details with third parties. We do not use your contact data for promotional or commercial purposes.
Non-Personal Information Automatically Collected and How We Use It
We use automated technologies, tracking technologies, Internet technologies, log files and cookies to collect non-personal information from our Users, such as any of the following:
- IP address;
- Geolocation information;
- Browser type;
- Browser language;
- Landing and exit pages and URLs;
- Number of clicks;
- Pages viewed;
- Time spent on pages;
- Data and time when You accessed the Website;
- ISP (Internet Service Provider);
- Devices used to access the Website;
We use the automatically collected non-personal data for the following purposes:
- To analyze the way Users interact with our Website;
- To customize and improve User experience on our Website;
- To improve the content posted on the Website based on User location and interests;
- To control the advertising displayed to Users on our Website;
- To generate aggregate site usage statistics;
We never use non-personal data to generate personal reports about certain Users.
What You Can Do to Limit the Automatic Collection of Your Non-Personal Data
You can always limit the non-personal data that are automatically collected whenever you browse our Website, and the Internet in general, by taking some of the following measures:
- Disable cookies from your browser, bearing in mind that some of the features of the Website may not function properly if cookies are disabled;
- Disable location-tracking and GPS functions from your device, if your device allows you to do so;
- Install an AdBlock extension on your browser, if this is permitted by your local laws;
Security of Data
We use all the technical and physical means to protect your data from unlawful use, disclosure, access or harm, in accordance with the applicable industry regulations. In case your data become altered or disclosed, we take all measures to inform you as soon as possible, and limit any unlawful use thereof. We never share, sell or disclose your data to third party, unless this is required by law.
Links to Other Websites
All the third-party websites that are linked to from BikeGearExpert.com are governed by their own Privacy Policies, and we are not responsible for their practices. Your access of these third-party websites is done at your own sole risk, and we do not endorse the safety of these websites. You should check out their rules and policies concerning the personal and non-personal data before accessing them.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for reading!