|Product Name||Frame Material||Assembly||Tie downs||Cradle types||Weight||Price Range||Score|
|CRITICAL CYCLES LENOX HITCH MOUNT BIKE RACK||Steel||Fully assembled||Individual straps||Basic tie-down cradles||23 pounds or 10 kilograms||Affordable||3/5|
|THULE RACEWAY PRO RACK||Steel||Fully assembled||Sure-Tight ratcheting cables||Premium cradles with Road Dampening Technology||29 pounds or 13 kilograms||High||3.5/5|
|ALLEN SPORTS DELUXE TRUNK-MOUNTED BIKE RACK||Steel||Fully assembled||Individual straps||Dual-compound cradles||Nine pounds or four kilograms||Cheap||4/5|
|ALLEN SPORTS ULTRA COMPACT TRUNK-MOUNTED BIKE RACK||Steel||Fully assembled||Individual straps||Dual-compound cradles||6.7 pounds or three kilograms||Affordable||4.5/5|
|HOLLYWOOD RACKS F4 HEAVY DUTY||Steel||Fully assembled||Integrated tie-down straps and motorcycle straps||NA||6.7 pounds or three kilograms||Medium||4.8/5|
5. Critical Cycles Lenox Hitch Mount Bike Rack
The first item on our list of the best bike racks for hatchback cars with spoilers is this model by Critical Cycles. It is a simple product that features good design and some decent features. This model is ideal for those trailer hitches that measure 2 inches. When you don’t need this frame anymore, you can easily fold it for storage.
- Very little maintenance required
- Easy installation method
- Strong enough for multiple bikes
- Won’t slip off your vehicle
- Fairly heavy
- Smaller parts may be loose when received
- Locking screw is difficult to use
4. Thule Raceway Pro Rack
Thule is a Swedish company that produces many types of bike products. This rack is the best model from their line of bike racks for hatchback cars with spoilers. It isn’t quite the top product on our list yet it is worth considering. Such a product comes with its own patented fitting technology entitled Fit Dial. This ensures most car owners that they can easily mount this rack on their spoilers.
- Quick-mount design
- Sturdy locking feature
- Holds up to three bikes
- Rarely slips
- Adjustment process is difficult
- Much heavier than most other racks
- Lacks locks for first and second bikes
You Might Also Like: Best winter mountain bike shoes
3. Allen Sports Deluxe Trunk-Mounted Bike Rack
This simple bike rack is capable of holding a handful of bicycles on a multitude of vehicle types. It is compatible with sedans, minivans, and many types of hatchbacks. This diverse range of uses makes it one of the best bike racks for hatchback cars with spoilers that you can find on the market today. Here is what you need to know about this product before making a purchase.
- Fits on just about any hatchback car
- Holds up to two bikes quite easily
- Reliable straps keep it tight to your car
- Easy to install in just a few minutes
- Adaptable to a variety of bungie straps
- Other models hold more bikes than this choice
- Requires the use of extra straps
- Hooks have no padding and may scratch your vehicle
2. Allen Sports Ultra Compact Trunk-Mounted Bike Rack
Allen Sports is a manufacturer that has been in business since 1967. Their products are diverse and include a multitude of bike racks for hatchback cars with spoilers. This model is probably the best one they have produced so far.
It is designed to be very compact and to fit on large hatchbacks with ease. Beyond that, it has a variety of other benefits and features that make it worth your consideration.
- Over 50 years of experience creating bike racks
- Easy to set up without specialized help
- Folds down to a very small size
- Fits on larger hatchback vehicles
- Doesn’t scratch the vehicle
- May lack some sturdiness
- Attachment chart is confusing
- Metal hooks lack protective material
1. Hollywood Racks F4 Heavy Duty 4-Bike Trunk Mount Rack
This item by Hollywood Racks is one of the best bike racks for hatchback cars with spoilers. It has a variety of unique features that make it a unique and beneficial item for your car. Its specifications include a variety of useful aspects that are worth reading before making a purchase.
- High volume of possible bikes (4) to haul
- Durable material makes it last for years
- Simple design makes it easy to add to your vehicle
- Adjustable for a variety of cars, not just hatchbacks
- Looks good on your car and won’t get in your way of viewing the road
- Instructions may be hard to understand
- Some vehicles are not compatible with it
- May take some work to fit on larger vehicles
By this point, you should know which bike racks for hatchback cars are right for your needs. And if you don’t, please don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more. We can walk you through the process to help you find a product that works for your needs. Moreover, if you have any experience with any of these racks, please contact us and let us know.